This recipe i created influenced by callum’s chocolate croissant pudding as seen on masterchef australia program. I made to get difference result used my style and my own recipe .
2 couples of toasted bread with chocolate filling
Fruit of date (optional)
1 scope strawberry ice cream
Fruit of cherry
2 egg yolks
¼ cup castor sugar
1 cup whipped cream
1. Preheat oven to 160 c.
2. Using a brush,brush inside pan with melted butter
3. For the custard mixture, place egg, egg yolks and sugar in a medium bowl. Whisk until thick and creamy. Pour in whipped cream and whisk until mixed well.
4. Spoon ½ custard mixture into the pan. Place 2 couples of toasted bread. Pour remain custard mixture. Top with fruit of date. Garnish with a dusting of palm sugar and cinnamon.
5. Place pudding pan on a baking tray.
6. Place baking tray into oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until custard set and pudding is firm.
7. To serve, drizzle some blueberry jam on serving plate. Add 1 scope of ice cream with a cherry and place one slice pudding next to garnished ice cream.