500 gr All-Purpose flour
60 gr Cornflour
20 gr Full Milk Powder
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
½ teaspoon Vanilla
200 gr Margarin
250 gr Rombutter
60 gr Icing sugar
5 Egg yolks
½ kg Pineapple Jam
1. Combine dry ingredients: Flour, milk powder, and cornflour. Set aside while mix wet ingredients.
2. In a mixer bowl, cream together butter, margarin and sugar. Add egg yolks and vanilla and baking powder, then mix them until light and fluffy.
3. Blend in enough dry ingredients to form a soft dough.
4. Roll the jam into balls.
5. Preheat oven while shape the batter.
6. Shape the dough into a mould. With a finger, make a hole in the center. Fill the hole with a jam ball. Add the dough over filling.
7. Remove from mould and place on baking sheets.
8. Bake until lighly brown.